Contact AiMS Environmental
1020 Denison St.,
Canada L3R 3W5
PHONE: (905) 474-0058
FAX: (905) 474-0601
Submit Request for Services
REQUEST QUOTE FOR SERVICES
Tell use about your current property or upcoming project
Phase II ESA Position Available
AiMS Environmental is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm which caters to the real estate industry by providing environmental engineering expertise to the financial sector; as well as industrial and commercial property managers, realtors, developers, architects, and lawyers.
We are seeking a dynamic, analytical, self-motivator who has proven field work experience, demonstrates sound research skills, and has excellent communications skills in English, with proven ability to write technical reports. Solid time management and organizational skills are a necessity.
- University Degree in one of the following disciplines: General or Applied Science, Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, Geography, or Physical Geology.
- Experience in the application of the Environmental Protection Act, specifically Ontario Regulation 153/04.
- Knowledge of the 2011 Ontario Soil, Groundwater and Sediment Standards for Use Under Part XV.1 of the Environmental Protection Act criteria.
- Experience coordinating and managing fieldwork for Phase Two Environmental Site Assessments and Remediation projects.
- Experience in the collection of soil and groundwater samples.
- Experience in the installation methods, development, purging and sampling of groundwater monitoring wells.
- Ability to write technical reports and create technical drawings.
- Works well independently, with minimal supervision.
- Able to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions.
- Experience with AutoCAD LT 2017, Microsoft Office Suite, Golden Software Strater 5 and Surfer, and Corel Draw
- Willing to travel across the GTA, with some out of town work.
- Must possess a valid Ontario “G” driver’s license and have daily access to a vehicle.
Phase II ESA Job Duties:
- Review of Phase One ESAs
- Preparation of Sampling & Analyses Plans
- Preparation of Drawings using AutoCAD
- Fieldwork Supervision
- Soil Logging & Sampling/Groundwater Monitoring & Sampling
- Sample Screening
- Preparation of Samples for Laboratory Analyses
- Review and Assessment of Chemical Analyses Results
- Preparation of Office Logs and Cross-Sections
- Preparation of Phase Two ESA Report
- Coordination of RSC Submissions
This is a Junior to Intermediate position. Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by July 7, 2017. No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.